110 North Wacker is a
Class A+ office tower
with 55 occupied
floors and approx.
- Dramatic 40-ft high lobby
- 45-ft wide riverwalk
- Floor plates varying from 26,000 to 30,000 rsf
- High performance glass and aluminum curtain wall
- State of the art building systems and telecommunications Infrastructure
- Robust amenities
- West Elevation setbacks maximize views up and down the Chicago River
- Setbacks provide a unique architectural identity
- The only 5G-capable DAS network in Chicago
These 30-foot setbacks along the river enhance the verticality of the building and provide a number of corner offices looking up and down the river.
“The riverwalk is an opportunity to do something on this site that we would not be able to do on almost any other site in the city.”